• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M105 in Nashville, TN

Whitnel

I am looing at getting a M105 but want to look at one in person first. Anyone around Nashville, TN that would not mind me looking at theirs or know where one is sitting at? Thanks,

Whitnel

I'm think I seen today on Government Liquidators that they are selling some M105's at Ft.

Campbell, KY soon. That's not to far if you can go on veiwing day.

Tom
I have searched all items for TN and KY and could not find any. I think I will have to get it from Huntsville, AL and thats a little far to drive just to look.

They don't keep items that are coming soon in a different search do they? I just do the search by state then click go. That way I see everything for auction.

treessw

Im in Fairview, have 105s, 101s, trucks, junk, firewood..... I got everything you want but nothing you need!!!! By the way, welcome to the addiction

Whitnel

I am in Alabama. Come look at mine and take it home!!!!LOL
I PM'ed one of the closest guys. If I verify the 105 is not too much trailer for me I will give you shout. I will warn you I am looking for a cheap one. The ones out of Hunstville look like they are going for the $150 min bid. But not having to hassle with picking it up at their location, messing with the paperwork and their set pick up times is worth something as well.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Unless you have a deuce size truck to pull it with, a m105 is really too big. I do pull mine with a 3/4 ton Dodge from time to time but it's only around the farm and just a few miles down the road occasionally.

Whitnel

I want to give a big thanks to Barrygar8. Barry was nice enough to let me take a look at his trailers and his gun truck last night. Got to see the 101 and 105 next to each other. For only a few inches wider and a foot of so longer the 105 sure does weigh alot more then the 101.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks