• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M105 lift gate

Norinco666

Just bought this from a guy up in North Alabama said he bought it in the 1980s told me it came from the Army Corp of Engineers and use to have a big saw on tracks in the bed pretty neat trailer first 1 i have ever seen the hydraulic lift gate still works the jack squirts fluid though are these trailers rare/worth the 300$ i paid for it

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's a carpenters trailer and the seller knew what he was talking about. It was a radial arm saw IIRC, a big one. The double stroke jacks are odd but if yours works it's probably worth $300, maybe $325! Joking, its worth what someone will pay. I lost out on one Wayne Harris had back in the early 2000s. No one has heard from him, don't know what happened to him or his acres of Ft Stewart surplus. I'd give $300 all day long for one of those.

Tinstar

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If your happy with the price then it was worth it.
All surplus military trailers are going up in price.

You paid $300 and will spend way more than that in bringing it back to life, if that is what your plan is.

It’s old but cool.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks