• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M105 parts sale

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
How much for the lunette, master cylinder with booster, e-brake cable and handles? Is the harness any good?

El_Guapo

Prices will be based on PITA factor. I have the trailer at work so I won't have prices until Monday morning. I'll PM more detail pictures and condition estimates then too.

El_Guapo

Sorry about the long wait but I became ridiculously busy soon after the last post. Good news is I haven't had time to scrap the trailer. I still have some parts unclaimed.

El_Guapo

I am scrapping the trailer tomorrow. I'm picking up the new one on Thursday and will not have any room for the old one. If anyone is interested in the axle, a wheel, or a part of the axle, i.g. a slave cylinder, PM me.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks