• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M105 SIDES,ROOF BOWS,ANYBODY FROM SC,GA ,ABERDEEN,(CIA),HELP

butch atkins

hey yall,anybody from sc,ga going to aberdeen,looking to try to get sides,roof bows for my m105a2 ,have some m135,m211 stuff to trade ,or cash,can someone help get me a set back down south,will work with your time can meet on I-85 at greenville sc,drive 100 miles ,whatever will help if you can help me ,can send the (CIA),cash in advance,if you can help me out ,em pm,and i will give my phone # thanks in advance,i guess this is the correct forum for this,trailer parts

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
RE: M105 SIDES,ROOF BOWS,ANYBODY FROM SC,GA ,ABERDEEN,(CIA),

I have a bunch of M105 sides that I am selling, and I will be at aberdeen. They are listed in the classifieds. I do have one set of wood bow, but they don't have great wood. That can be replaced though. If you can find a ride for them down to you lets work something out.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: M105 SIDES,ROOF BOWS,ANYBODY FROM SC,GA ,ABERDEEN,(CIA),

Builder77 is in VA and has a bunch of racks. Don't think he has any bows yet. He reduced the compete 4 pc rack set to lik $80 or so. Give him a shout and maybe hook up with someone doing the trip south so you can get them. Hmm, just remembered, I need 105 bows myself.

You were too quick for me Ethan. If Butch doesn't buy the bows, I'd be interested.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks