• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M105 sized trailer need moved from PA to IL

54reo

Looking to see it anyone could support a trailer move from PA to IL.

It is a single axle trailer for the 2 1/2 ton trucks (think M105).

It should make a flat row ok, but would prefer it be hauled if possible.

PM for more details please.

Thanks

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Where in PA is it? Someone coming from western PA to the findley rally could maybe bring it along to get it closer to you.

tobyS

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Still no luck???

I have one that needs to come from Gimpy at Dayton area to North Indiana. Note they fit on a u-haul car trailer.

54reo

If there is a load that can combo them, I’m all for it!

I really have a need for this trailer....

tobyS

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We are really at opposite ends of 2 states. Have you tried U-ship? Hows John feel about the tires making it? My $.02...trailer it...a Uhaul car hauler can just handle it if you have a truck to make the journey.

54reo

Opposite ends of the states, but closer....

I travel to Evansville Indiana frequently to work on the LST, and could be able to go a little further to get it picked up.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks