• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m105 tall cargo cover

98hd

When I bought my m105's one of them had 2 covers and all the bows in the back. Once of th covers has a brown piece spliced in so it es extra tall, but I don't have the side racks/ tall enough to fit the cover.

Was it pretty common to have an extra tall cover? How did they make the side racks/bows taller to get the height right? Anyone have pics of this?

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Which method? Lifting the sides or lifting the bows? You're gonna have to do one or another.

Brentzilla

I took pictures today for DUG of my set up. It was like this when I bought the trailer from bulldog_mack but as far as I know its original. All of my bows have the metal extender except for one which is a solid piece wooded one.

Attachments

98hd

I took pictures today for DUG of my set up. It was like this when I bought the trailer from bulldog_mack but as far as I know its original. All of my bows have the metal extender except for one which is a solid piece wooded one.
I'd love to get some extensions, too bad they are probably impossible to find.

If anyone has a nice standard length cover they would like to trade I'd be interested.

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'd love to get some extensions, too bad they are probably impossible to find.

If anyone has a nice standard length cover they would like to trade I'd be interested.

I'll trade a standard cover for a long cover. I wonder how bad shipping would be?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks