• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M105 tire/wheel size

sgtrisk

Are the wheels/tires on the M105A2 trailer the same as the "standard" wheels/tires on the M35A2 Deuce?

I'll be recovering one in the next week or so (or SO...) and was just thinking that a spare tire would be a wise thing to take along with me.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Spares are always good to have. Sometimes we have bought trailers simply to get spare wheels and tires to throw in the back of the truck just in case.

As a side note, some of us have bought M105, M103, M353, and M332 trailers with excellent tires, only to swap the rims/tires out with the ones on our trucks in order to get newer rubber.

Barrman

Tires, rims and lug nuts the same. Including the left hand threads on the drivers side. The bearing nut inside the hubs is bigger than the M35 nuts however.

sgtrisk

Thanks for info, guys. I'm at work, and asking the question here was a LOT faster than browsing through the TM!

I've thought about the wisdom of purchasing trailers just for the tires, after pricing replacements!!

wsucougarx

Re: RE: M105 tire/wheel size

maddawg308 said:
Spares are always good to have. Sometimes we have bought trailers simply to get spare wheels and tires to throw in the back of the truck just in case.

As a side note, some of us have bought M105, M103, M353, and M332 trailers with excellent tires, only to swap the rims/tires out with the ones on our trucks in order to get newer rubber.
I am part of the buy a trailer for the tires club:)

ida34

RE: Re: RE: M105 tire/wheel size

My M146 trailers both came with new spares that had never been used. One still has part of the sticker on it. I have a pile of tires getting ready to swap out the best ones onto the deuce. Even the used ones from the trailers still have the casting ridge in the center.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks