• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m105 trailer

slotman

looking for a tan cargo cover for trailer.looked in classifieds didn't see any,does anyone have an extra one they want to sell. p m me with price if you do or if anyone knows where to get one at a good price thanks in advance for any help.

dcwilkie

There's a guy on ebaY that has one. Search under M35A2 and look for a guy in CA that has cargo covers and cab tops for sale. It's not listed, but he also has a used tan M105 trailer cover.
PM me if you can't find it.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a tan cover on my trailer. The trailer is one I am listing with four others for sale as a package in the classified list. If I sell the trailer, and the other buyer does not want a cargo cover (note that the cargo covers are not included in the original deal), I will sell the cover. It is like new...everything is fresh. I have no idea if and or when I will sell the trailer so I have no idea if I will sell the cover. OR...you could buy the whole trailer! :wink: I see you are in CA, though. Shipping might negate that.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks