• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M105???

papercu

M105

Just something a unit put together as needed. There are some fiberglass "camper top" for the M105 but I haven't seen any come thu the system yet. This is one for the HMMWV trailer. Wayne

Attachments

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
This is my built up M 101

I built this top for my trailer after I bought it from GL but we did a number of mods like this to trailers we committed to specific mission support. I wish I had pictures of all the special items we built onto trailers and trucks over the years but they all served the purpose to make life a little easier in the field.

Attachments

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: M105

There are 10-15 at Barstow and they all have the same doors, shackles at the center of the roofs, front and back, ramp lookin' thing and what look like they were shelves?? They all look the same. No numbers that I can see/read to see who they were assigned to.

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial

There is also a aluminum framed and sided box that fits the M105. My M105 was originally had a sewing machine setup with one of these boxes on it. For some reason they separated the trailer and the box when they went for sale, and I never saw the boxes come up for auction. Some idiot probably called the sewing machines tactical, so they had to shred them.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

Great, tactical sewing machines. I'm gonna have to have one of them. Just have to wait 6 months for the EUC to clear. BTW, Wayne Harris has the enclosed version on the M103A3 chassis. It's called the M448 and has drop down sides like the expandible vans. Pretty neat trailer if I must say. It's for sale too in SE GA. Heres some pics.
http://imageevent.com/wharris19/militarytrucks/militarytrailers/m4882007

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks