• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M105A Stake hole size?

barrybryant29

After 62 Days, I finally got my Invoice for two trailers I bought in Huntsville, AL. I plan to pick them up tomorrow. I want to invert & stack trailers, I was wondering if anyone knows what size material I would have to use to go inside the stake holes? Is this a good idea? This has been such a long wait. I about had a fit when the e mail came in that said "Invoice ready for download for event xxxx":jumpin:

Last edited:

Happyland1410

I just ran out and measured my M105A2. The actual stakes for the sides measured about 1-3/4" x 1-1/4" or to be more precise 1.68" x 1.31 on the dial caliper.

Good luck with the recovery!

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Have you called Redstone and asked if they will stack them? I know they wouldn't stack them for me a couple of weeks ago. Their loader is broke down.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks