• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M105a trailer for sale...

bigelk50

I know this is supposed to be put in to the classifieds but I tried that and it is not working right now, so to get the word out there I am posting this. (I did pm Mike to see if he can help me.)

It is on craigslist too. http://corvallis.craigslist.org/cto/943176519.html

M105 trailer for sale located in Corvallis, OR 97333 It is wired for 12v (flat four) but still has mil wire harness on it.

$300.00 to SS members $350.00 to non.

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
I just got my M105 from Chris S. But on the other hand im trying to sell my M332 for 300 OBO. I need Christmas money.

I dont wanna steal your thread though.;-)

Attachments

Last edited:

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
Yes they do, or should. They should have service and emergency connectors and light connector so you can pull more than one of something. I had a M101 behind it and it sat nice and level.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks