• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M105A1 Wheels

dandunkle

Will 16" isuzu npr Wheels fit a M-105A trailer? i believe the bolt pattern is the same... Any ideas of other rims that will fit these trailers?

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Pretty sure the bolster trailer rims fit. I know 3dangus had smaller rims on one of his trailers, maybe he will post up.

rosco

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The Bolster's wheels will fit on a 105. They are 105 axles/brakes on the bolster, but not the reverse. Deuce wheels are too large in diameter, to fit between the Bolsters two axles. The picture is not real good, but gives some idea about the axle spacing. 16.5x1200 tire/wheel.

Attachments

dandunkle

Thats what i have on my trailer now, exactly like the ones rosco has pictured. I am trying too get away from the 16.5s.... also the iszuu npr has a 19.5 wheel that might bolt up???

comdiver

I am looking at that now. I talked with the Heavy Truck Yard a couple of weeks ago and he is going to find a pair to try. They also made 17.5" and 19.5" also. Will let you know.