• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M105a2...it followed me home

NH Stumpy

I happened to spot this trailer while on a diesel delivery route. The owner was present so I inquired about it. We made a deal quickly and now it's at my house. I didn't bother to tow it on the ground, the pintal was swung upwards, and I did not have a tag to put on it. I winched it onto my car trailer.
nextm105a2.jpg
It looks like the racks have been modified, and the rear panel is on the front at the top. This is a 1968 vintage trailer and there is some rust. I don't know what I am going to do with it yet. One idea I have been tossing around is to remove the stock axle and install a 7000 lb axle with electric brakes. The wood on the bows is in bad shape, but I have all the brackets. Now I just need a canvas for my other trailer.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
They are great for hauling and storing firewood on. Put the cover on and the wood will stay dry and off the ground until you need it. When you need it you can back it up close to the house and use it right off the trailer.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks