• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M105A2 Load Out, Jefferson City Mo.

danny81

Looking for someone that might be interested in picking up my trailer and possibly store it for a day or a month. I just applied for my EUC so it could be another two months before I have to remove it.
I'm just trying to make arrangements in case I'm not able to pick up within their ten days.
Any information of a wrecker company that would be able to pick up and store would be great too. I called a couple and neither one were interested
Thanks

Flyingvan911

There are a bunch of us in and around Kansas City. I see you are closer to St. Louis. Specifically Cape Gerardeau. Lets see who pops up that might be close. I could pull it to where it would be stored depending on my work schedule and the storage location. I don't have anywhere to store it though.

What shape is the trailer in? Can it be pulled or does it need to be put on a trailer?

danny81

Thanks for the offer flyingvan, kevin at gl didnt know much about it, other than the tires had air.

I've been at work for the last month, so I was'nt able to preview it. It looked like it was in decent shape.

Attachments

scrapdaddy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm in Dittmer, in between 44 and 55. Plenty of space to store it. I could meet someone on 44, to get it to the farm.

danny81

Thanks all for the offered assistance, I contacted Stein12501 and he's agreed to help me out in case I can't make the pickup. He's lucky enough to live within 20 miles of the location. I don't think my checking account could survive living that close to a GL lot.

Having an extra trailer will now make my oil collecting so much easier, I'll be mounting a 400 gallon fuel tank in the trailer, and i'll be rid of those plastic totes for moving my fuel.
Thanks again

danny81

I have a M923 in Fredericktown.........I could help you out for the price of fuel. Is it at Jeff City? Let me know. Nice trailer.:popcorn:
Yeah the trailer is in Jeff city, Fredericktown is gonna be on my way, if you want to ride up with me, give me a shout. I still have no idea when my euc will clear

danny81

Well my euc cleared today, I just wanted to say thanks for the offers of helping.
Picked up a pintle for my one ton and some 12volt bulbs for the tail lights