• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m105a2 questions

chwhite0783

I recently acquired a m105a2 trailer. It did not have bows or cover when I got it. I found a set of the bows but missing the wooden extensions when I purchased a set of troop seats. does anyone have dimensions for these so I can fab up some new ones?

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Uprights are 1 5/8" x 1 1/8" x 14". Just checking, you stated you got the bows with troop seats, so you got trailer bows 1-9/16" wide and not the wider bows for a cargo bed, correct?

chwhite0783

correct. I got the bows for the trailer. the guy I got the troop seats from bobbed his truck so no longer had a use for the troop seats. and he did not want the bows for the 105 bed he put on the truck. and thanks for the dimensions!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks