• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M105A2 tailer hard Top Cover???? I want one!!!!

ssgtwright-usmc

I just saw this the other day, a hard shell cover for a M105A2 trailer.
Does anyone know who makes this and to whom I could contact in obtaining such a shell.
I think something like this would make any item in the trailer a (little bit secure) since nobody could see what is inside.

Attachments

papercu

Those are CBC (Cargo Bed Cover) made for the HMMWV and M105 trailers. Govt. cost is about 6,574.00. Vendor on file is Plastics Research Corp. Ontario, CA Wayne

papercu

Attach CBC to a lifting device by hooking onto the four lift rings and set CBC onto an M105A2 Trailer.
Open CBC upper and lower doors. Locate the eight pre-drilled holes on the CBC, four on each side.
Using these holes as a template, drill through into the side of the M105A2 Trailer.
Remove the kit installation hardware (P/N 104245) supplied and located in a bag attached to the 24” ladder. Using this hardware, attach CBC to M105A2 Trailer as follows and refer to CBC Installation
a. Insert four screws (2) and four flat washers (4), on one side of the CBC, from the outside through the
M105A2 Trailer and the CBC. From inside of CBC, attach four rubber gaskets (5), four flat washers
(4) and four self-locking nuts (3). Hand tighten.
b. Repeat a. above for other side of CBC.
c. Securely tighten all eight nuts (3).

wehring

Helmet Hardtop

I just bought an M-105 with a CBC so I no longer need the M-101 with the Helmet Hardtop in the above pic. Any interest??

Justin Wehring
281 483 8422

mtnpatriot

Re: Helmet Hardtop

wehring said:
I just bought an M-105 with a CBC so I no longer need the M-101 with the Helmet Hardtop in the above pic. Any interest??

Justin Wehring
281 483 8422
Yes. PM/e-mail your details. I'm in El Paso.

B6575989

Just bought a M105A2 trailer with a hard top that was used for file cabinet transportation. I didn't realize it had a pop-up top until I saw this picture of the same type of trailer in the background. Should have it in about a month. Anxiously awaiting!! ---- Tom

Chief_919

Just bought a M105A2 trailer with a hard top that was used for file cabinet transportation. I didn't realize it had a pop-up top until I saw this picture of the same type of trailer in the background. Should have it in about a month. Anxiously awaiting!! ---- Tom

That pictures shows a civilian add-on tent. These don't have any sort of pop up feature.

B6575989

Yes - I am talking about the one in the background. That's why I said "in the background." -- Here are some pictures of the one I bought. Also - The one in the foreground is a military cover at a military base auction. ---- Tom
div { margin: 0px; }

B6575989

SCSG-G4, Mike - Looks like you have quite a collection! I've been eying the M109A3s. Trying to think of what mods I'd do if I bought one. ---- Maybe in the not too distant future --- Tom

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks