• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m105a2 trailer in Oklahoma

norbilla

To anyone in the Oklahoma City area, I bought two M105A2 trailers during a bid and I only need one. I had to have them moved off of the lot and who ever comes and gets it will have to pay the removal fee of $100. I have submitted the SF97 paperwork but have not heard back from GL yet, paperwork will be given to who ever claims the trailer when I get it. You must be able to possess such items.......
I am going to be in the area (OK city) hopefully Friday or Saturday. Please call email me if you are interested.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Send me a PM of some pictures and where the trailer is located. I may be interested.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks