• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M105A2 trailer tarp

neilhendrix

In Memorial
In Memorial
HI everyone

Need a lil more help if possible. Does anyone know the nimbers associated with the tarp for the M105A2 trailer. IM or public post help is welcomed.
Thanks Neil

oifvet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In addition, how difficult is it to find these tarps? Anyone carry them as an NOS item? How about bows? I have an M105 now and it only has the front and side boards. I'd like to get the parts to complete the set-up.

Thanks, and not wanting or trying to hi-jack. Just need similar help and info.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: tarp

Keep an eye peeled on e-bay. They come up a few times a month. There were also a bunch of corners at Fontana the last time I was there..a month ago. I know they are kind of tough to find, I could see what is there and pick them up. Some of them are bent a bit, but the can be straightened. I'd sell them for what I pay for them..no profit, as some think..plus shipping. You'd need to trust my judgement on weather they are salvagable.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks