• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M105A2 W/Field Mod Spare Tire Mount

spitfire_pilot

So I picked up a really nice M105 with a mod for a spare tire. Really sturdy and it does'nt move around at all. Makes setting the e brake a little difficult but not really that bad. I am posting the pics from ebay where I bought it but it pulled great for 250 miles back to NW Ohio. I'll post some from the Holiday Parade on Sat. Enjoy the pics.

Attachments

T

televisionman007

how do u get that heaveazz tire up there to secure it????:lost:

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just added a deuce tire mount to my 105 up forward. Easy on and off.

Got the idea from a thread here as I do most of my mod ideas.

gunboy1656

I saw that trailer on ebay, plus the pics the former owner posted up on here. I wanted that to carry my mule around, but you beat me to it.

Good score.

spitfire_pilot

The wheel is secured with a piece of angle iron with a threaded rod and loop. The loop can be tightend with the lug bar and when its tight (its very loose in the pics) the tire rides straight up and plumb. You have to loosen the attachment bolt to remove/install the cover. I'll tack some close ups of it on friday.

Scarecrow1

Now that is a nice trailer . I wish I had something large enough to pull those beast . I could put almost every thing I own in one and disapear lol.... :lost: