• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M105A3 LED Light Upgrade ?

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I purchased a M105A3 cargo trailer a few months ago and have just started looking at it for a pull behind for my M1008. With the 3.5 in lift and running 37 inch tires it sits about level and is a slick trailer! But I would like to pull it behind a 5 ton as well and I don't want to trade out light bulbs each time I switch vehicles! I was down at Auto Zone looking at options for a LED direct swap out instead of 12 volt bulbs, unfortunately both 14 year olds were no help even with the 12 volt equivenlents much less an LED replacement!
I notice on their system it showed a LED unit with the same base as the 28volt bulb in the tail light. Could this be a replacement? The other lights are all LED except the brake and running light now.
I am running by NAPA in the morning, there is some age and experience there but I don't know if they will be much help with the LED swap.SAM_0901.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks