• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M105A3 trailer tailgate pics needed

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Sorry no pictures but they are just held on by 2 hinges on the left side of the gate. If I remember correctly the wheel wells are only about 3" deep.

wehring

thanks...

thanks for the info. I am going to try one on one of my bobbers. I don't know if the shallow wells will cause drama with the rear tires or not.

justin
979 997 3112

M1075

thanks for the info. I am going to try one on one of my bobbers. I don't know if the shallow wells will cause drama with the rear tires or not.

justin
979 997 3112
I did some preliminary measurements to see about putting one of mine on a 5 ton bob. It looked like you would want maximum tire width in the rear to clear those inner fenders. I hooked up the M105A3 to the M818 to get an idea of how things would look from the rea. I personally think the wider bed will look better. I think HEMTT wheels will work with the hubs flipped. I'm interested to see how it goes for you.