• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1070 purge valve and insurances? Thx

ger84

So just got a m1070 het. Couldn’t find another place to post so I guess this is the forum to post. If wrong sorry-

so my air dryer on my m1070 starts to dump air right away when I start the truck. If I put my hand over the outlet it then stops pumping air out and starts filling the tanks for air. And then the nice it makes 120psi it stops and all is well. I just got it so haven’t gone ona long ride yet. I am assuming the purge valve is bad. I have replaced my air dryer on my 925a2 so I have a little knowledge…. But this one looks a little different…. Anyone have any guidance on whether or not I am right with it being a purge valve.
Also looking into insurances and I have state farm and got a price and it is triple what I spend for my m925…. It’s going under historic etc. insurance said it’s bc of weight…. Anyone else have insight I would appreciate input as well

Thank you. Added a pic for the difference in size. It’s unreal. Lol

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks