• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1078 being useful ....

Oski1868

One of our big fork lifts at work wandered off and got stuck. Everything we tried came up short ... including hooking two F450 4x4's to the old girl. Purportedly this forklift weighs in at around 21,000lbs. That was when I figured I might as well bring in the M1078 and see if that could get the job done. Though I am in the middle of re-doing the bed it seemed like a fun challenge ...

pulling fork lift01.jpg

After just putting it in normal reverse and pulling .... I hit the "mode" button sending more power the front axle and she popped right out.

One of the guys shot a video ... check it out at:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFaYxlM-FX8

Fun with old trucks!

Ukraine Train

Ha nice work! At my old shop the lot was gravel and my tow motor would routinely get stuck. So frustrating.

Is your truck one of the new ones that S&S was selling before BAE bought them?

motorstormer

I work shipping in a factory with electric tow motors and we usually get stuck once a week out side. We just hook a chain to my Cucv and pull them out no problem, pretty sure I wouldn't been able to budge that one tho, nice job.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks