• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1078 LMTV Door Latch Rod Assemblies

Phoenix77

I visited my 1995 S&S M1078 this past Friday the the GP lot (still awaiting EUC approval, just went to TSC last week, so maybe this week or next...).

The passenger door needs a latch mechanism, which I just ordered, but it also needs the connector rods. I researched the Tis and found the NSN for them, but searching by the NSN go me nowhere.

Does anyone know where I could get a set?
12417721-001

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I visited my 1995 S&S M1078 this past Friday the the GP lot (still awaiting EUC approval, just went to TSC last week, so maybe this week or next...).

The passenger door needs a latch mechanism, which I just ordered, but it also needs the connector rods. I researched the Tis and found the NSN for them, but searching by the NSN go me nowhere.

Does anyone know where I could get a set?
12417721-001
Check with member Suprman. He seems to have a lot of parts available for S&S trucks available and is quite knowledgeable on the parts required for what you need to do.