• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1078 LMTV Picked Up

hcso2332

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is that the one that sold at Mc Dill recently? I don't remember if it needed an EUC but if it did that happened fast. Nice work/looks great.
Yes, this was from Macdill. GL has gotten alot better with the EUCs lately. It took 10 days this time.

I hope we will see you at the Florida Richloam MV Rally in Febuary....right...need to see what that truck can do first hand..

Vinny
Thanks Vinny, I will look into the Rally. I have never been to one but would love to take part!

donalloy1

Seeing a few of these for sale here and there ( 10-12k$+ ). I imagine they are probably worth every penny of that? Can someone in this Forum give me/us a quick pro & con on the M1078. I would really appreciate it! Getting through California DMV would be quite the chore I am sure!? In research mode now... Respectfully, DMLII sends

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
They're newer but the electricals are like a CUCV, if you get a good one then great if you get one with bad electricals, you can spend a mint chasing gremlins.

As the fieldings of the uparmoreds go around the country, all the soft skins will get sold. Barstow will probably have some coming in this year or early next. Figure next year and the following, these will be coming out like the 900 series are now.

Welder Sam

I was visiting a national guard motorpool a while back. While I was talking trucks with an old sarge, he said he'd much rather have the 44,809,&939 trucks back as their mission readiness was 2x what the fmtv readiness is. I dont know if that helps but it engrained itself into my mind. The positive from my own observation is theyre more comfortable to ride, so much quiter, and... driver visibility is exponentially better due to the cabover design. With that stated, know that the cab crew will always be the first ones to the scene of the wreck!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks