• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1078/ Location of Transmission Control Module/ Please!

Lugnuts

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I even read the manual and cannot find the Allison TCM/ It is stated to be with the VIM in the kick panel/ Located VIM under right hand side of dash but no TCM/ Definitely need assistance and thank you/ Merry Christmas\

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thank you/ I take it you must pull the keypad and it will be located or incorporated into the keypad?
Yes. Remove the many many screws holding the dashboard down and lift it as best you can, then you will see how to release the controller and allow it to be pulled out. Be sure to disconnect batteries first and be gentle.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks