• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1078 Troop cover colors?

MaiNiaK

I've seen the desert tan and green camo.

Do they make any other color troop covers?
I live in a winter wonderland and would like to find a white or snow camo troop cover. I Would like to paint my truck snow camo.

Lmtv772

Banned
I've seen two versions OD green (which gets painted Woodland on the unit level) and Sand. But I guess you can have any color of cover you like custom made.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I have NOS white 12' deuce cargo covers but think the sides would not come down far enough. Nobody has a 1078 close to me to check.

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There is an arctic one, or should be. But the commonality of it is probably rare. I've sent a message to a NCO who just PCS'd from Alaska asking him, but he's at NTC right now.

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Unit's never paint the "canvases" of trucks. But units all the time would order the wrong color canvas.. In my time we only had OD (phased out by Woodland Camo) tan, available for M998, 800/900 and HEMTT. White was also available, but not much call for that in Texas or for our contingency mission...

MaiNiaK

Thanks for the replies everyone.
Bikeman let me know if you find out anything.

worst case scenario I could try Cool Seal. The white rubber paint they use on rubber RV roofs.
thanks again.

Lmtv772

Banned
Unit's never paint the "canvases" of trucks. But units all the time would order the wrong color canvas.. In my time we only had OD (phased out by Woodland Camo) tan, available for M998, 800/900 and HEMTT. White was also available, but not much call for that in Texas or for our contingency mission...
That makes sense, I have a woodland Camo cover that clearly was a OD green and was painted over.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks