• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1078 Windshield

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
I saw a listing on eBay with the seller claiming to be the glass manufacturer. Price appeared reasonable compared to others I have seen. I spoke with an army mech he said doing a windshield replacement was not an enjoyable experiance. Maybe you can get the part and have safe lite or someone like that do the installation.

Lmtv772

Banned
I saw a listing on eBay with the seller claiming to be the glass manufacturer. Price appeared reasonable compared to others I have seen. I spoke with an army mech he said doing a windshield replacement was not an enjoyable experiance. Maybe you can get the part and have safe lite or someone like that do the installation.
Do you remember the name of that eBay seller?

Lmtv772

Banned
We have the windshields in stock and ready to ship

Along with the gaskets

Dave

www.easternsurplus.net

(FM-143) Gasket, windshield. FMTV/LMTV. NOS. $235 each
(FM-132) Windshield. FMTV/LMTV. New. $1295 each as shown
Yeah thanks, but NO thanks!
The one superman talks about is $500 less incl free shipping AND i can make an offer which means I may still get a better deal from them.

Last edited: