• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1078A1, small extra cables come from the battery... Why?

engele

Hi,
I have a small cable at my M1078A1 at the neutral pin on one battery. It's marked with TL5501. Someone here who know for what is it? I have no electrical plan for the A1.
Its the front left battery near the tire. The cable is not to an other battery, its direct to somewhere at the engine. The Isolation of the cable is damaged, the cable was very hot. They killed the alternator with a wrong jump start, i think/hope the cables gets hot through the wrong jump-start.
Best regards

engele

Hi,

the Army Mixed up the cables at the Regulator. ������
The damaged cable Comes from the Battery load and Control Unit.

thank you very much.

Alex

engele

Hi,
my lmtv Comes from the air Force in Germany. Condition is like New with 3400miles. There was 3-4 Trucks like this. I like US Cars....
they look more cool than the germans. :)

Thanks a Lot help....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks