• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1079 AC Cable to Genset

fjdedrick

I never thought about the sound issue, so I did a quick test with an app on my phone
All measurements are at the loudest average point.

Duramax at 1 ft 80db
MEP804A at 1ft 100bd
at 3ft 92db
at 6ft 88db
at 10ft 84db

Quiet office is 55-60db

Normal speaking voice is about 75db
Thanks for the Test!!!!!

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

155mm

Chief and Indian
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Its on the boat, make sure and post up the photos once you get the jenny and trailer and truck all married up.

Its a really good feeling when you get all your wheels in a row, and they are powered.
53EC17D7-6F49-4AA4-A3B8-C830A4464FF1.jpg

But like everything, there comes a time to change. The truck is probably on the slow boat to china to come back as next years Christmas ornaments, the trailer went to live with another green iron nut who is very actively turning it into the camper I had visions of, and the jenny is waiting her turn to again provide backup power for the family. The cable needs to go live with someone who will use it again, not just collect dust.

Will get the tracking numbers for you tomorrow.

fjdedrick

Got the Genny home!! After a whole nother story about losing our air pressure!!

Genny has 18 hours on the Meter... Changed the Battery's and it runs, makes electricity and is a quite beast!! Will keep you updated when cable arrives!!

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

155mm

Chief and Indian
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is there any updates to this thread? Kinda curious how you coffee biz is going, cause we all love coffee.

fjdedrick

Is there any updates to this thread? Kinda curious how you coffee biz is going, cause we all love coffee.
Sorry I have been away so long! The coffee biz is Good. I still have to work full time, but my wife and I grind out a roasting business all night. The truck is still not done. The cable is awesome! But the Genset is giving me a nervous breakdown. Will not stay running.

The truck has yet to make its debut!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks