• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1079 Rear Stairs

XCRV

Does anyone know how much the stairs weigh? Any suggestions on how to ship them?

Mine are at a friend’s house in California but I’m in Texas. I want to auction the stairs to get them out of his way.

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Does anyone know how much the stairs weigh? Any suggestions on how to ship them?

Mine are at a friend’s house in California but I’m in Texas. I want to auction the stairs to get them out of his way.
Kinda depends... Are your stairs aluminum or are they steel?

XCRV

I think the stairs are too long for a 48 inch pallet. Would be nice if they fit. I’ll ask my friend to measure. I don’t think he can weigh it because he has a neck problem. I’d rather him not lift it. I was hoping a freight company could pick it up at his house.

I expected the weight would be 30 to 40 pounds. I could almost handle it myself and I’m an out of shape, middle aged woman. My husband had no problem and he only weighed about 130 when we had the truck.

Update: I found a similar model on eBay that the seller plans to ship UPS Ground ($143 MN to TX). I’m surprised UPS would handle something that size. I’ll look into their requirements.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks