• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M108 carb help

rizzo

I need an exploded view. I don't know the name of the engine or carb so I don't even know what to search for.

thanks in advance

acetomatoco

The engine is the Reo Gold Comet OA 331... and later produced by Continental as OAC 331... usually painted Continental Blue... The Carb is a Holley Model 885-FFG part # 7368643 and a kit # 2530-00-753-9050.... do not confuse with the carb on the M211 series which looks identical but has a different part # of 7411781 with a kit of 7412431. The exploded view you want is available from portrayal press in the reprint of Bob Kettler's Direct Support Tech Notes...(rip) ACE (Get the manuals and read em in bed for a coupla weeks..... 209 series and SNL G742)

JDToumanian

That website isn't always working properly... When I first discovered it, it was working like now, images not loading, pages jumbled up, etc... Then one day I checked and the whole thing was there, so I saved each page to my hard drive.

Too bad it's not a .pfd, I don't know what format those pages are in, but they're goofy. If you find that it's all working I suggest saving it. I reformatted the pages and printed them out, so I have the complete 34 page manual to thumb through.

Jon