• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M108 from ME to MA...Please??

Mudstone

scooter... sadly i do not have a deuce or means to assist other than to offer my two hands and anything i can cram into my lowly lil CUCV to take up there to help. Let me know if you need anything i'll PM my contact number. I work like 3 days a week so my availability is pretty good. Also do you need a hand with the head gasket? maybe we can fix your girl and go up and get it. I'm willing just let me know what you may need. No compensation necessary. I will gladly help out in any way i can.

scooter01922

I GREATLY appreciate your show of support :) I seriously doubt i could ever let anyone drive all the way up here from Ct to help me though. I would just feel like a total mooch. You never know, i may be down your way and need help someday though. You need any help up this way i would be glad to assist.

Mudstone

Scoot just tell me what you need man.... i'm bored and i was almost in NH with the CUCV today. had i read this earlier me and my buddy brian could have stopped by we were in westminster.

scooter01922

Hmmm, true, well i suppose you have a point. I have not a clue where westminster is to be honest but it has to be a long way west of here. In any case if you happen to be up this way i suppose i could use a spare set of hands :)

Mudstone

when do you want me? and what do you need supply wise? lets get your deuce together and go get that truck. What do you need to fix the head gasket? can we temp RTV it for the trip?

scooter01922

Nah, that won't work. I have to do a little tinkering on it and the M35A1 tomorrow, then i'll have a better grasp on its issues. The headgasket is on hold more due to money rather than lack of time or effort. Its going to be at least a few hundred bucks for needed supplies and thats just not avail right now. Good chunk has been sitting allocated to 108 recovery and i need the rest fro x mas stuff :-(

Mudstone

well if you need me to grab something for ya let me know. just gimme a call anything i can do just let me know. what is it you need? maybe i have some of it? i'm trying here man. lol

scooter01922

I noticed, you sure are one helpful dude. Well unless you have a multifuel gasket set, new style aftermarket headgaskets and the non crappy style headbolt wrench then no...sorry. I think i have one of everything else under the sun :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks