• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1082 omnivolt LED light numbers

Slate

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have an m1082 and it seems the lights work but are plugged in wrong anyone got a diagram as to which number or color goes to which number on trailer wireing? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

flyfishtrailer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have never owned a 1082 trailer, but just about all of them are going to be the same as the military keeps it simple. Try this one from an M100...it may be what you need, or enough to get your wires in order

Attachments

Slate

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The problem is on these lmtv trailers the numbers are j259, j260,j261, j258 and a ground of course. They don't match up with anything. Unless I try to substitute the 2 for a 4 but that would only work for one. And the lights seem to work with different numbers off and on so it doesn't make a lot of sense. Sometimes they want to work and other times no.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
The problem is on these lmtv trailers the numbers are j259, j260,j261, j258 and a ground of course. They don't match up with anything. Unless I try to substitute the 2 for a 4 but that would only work for one. And the lights seem to work with different numbers off and on so it doesn't make a lot of sense. Sometimes they want to work and other times no.

Trucklite/Grote LED lights: white-ground, red 21-tailight, blue 460/461- turn signal and brake,
yellow 23- blackout drive, green 24-blackout marker.

Stewart Stevenson: J258-right taillight, J262-left taillight, J259-right turn, J263-left turn, J264-blackout marker left side,
J265-blackout drive right side, J260-blackout marker right side, J261-blackout drive right side.

flyfishtrailer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Okay....I will look some more...that weird though as even the vehicles typically use the same numbers for service tail lights, blackout lights, etc. I'll respond if I find something

Slate

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Okay....I will look some more...that weird though as even the vehicles typically use the same numbers for service tail lights, blackout lights, etc. I'll respond if I find something
Simp got it. That's what I was looking for. That y I was confused.I thought numbers were all the same as well.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks