• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m1082 trailer from Fayetteville, North Carolina to middletown NY

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It might take some time to find someone with enough truck heading that way. I can get it picked up (if its at Bragg/Fayetteville) and stored for you (small fee) that will cover 30 days storage.

Sorsofyas

Great thx wheelspinner not ready yet for recovery but for sure keeping it mind.Anybody in your sight heading this way in the coming month? Or may end up picking up myself.

Last edited:

603hellmutt

Im travelling from Manchester, TN to NH middle of July with an F350 and a new 30+5 goose neck. I already have to pickup a HMMWV from Bragg do you know what this weighs?

603hellmutt

Weight wise is fine, Pm me your contact info and ill give you a call and we can discuss. Need to figure how ill fit it the 998 i bought is 15ft,+ 17ft for the trailer, do you know how high off the ground the lunette sits? also does pickup/drop off location have equipment to remove from trailer?

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
If wheelspinner can get it to his place he has a skid steer as well as some trucks to load it with. Stock pintle height 34inches for a military truck HOWEVER the m1082s jack will only go so low 27" then it has to be cranked backwards under the trailer to get it all the way down.. It is a real pain.

603hellmutt

Im figuring i can put the lunette high enough to get over the rear of the 998? Ive never owned a 1082 so i know nothing about them. should be able to make it work