• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1082A1 recovery

R Racing

Although not a painfull long ride like most have made, I was able to recover locally ( within about 60 miles 1 way) a M1082A1 today with the help of Powerhousedeuce and his significiant other, And Harley the Pup lol . Here are some pic's of the pickup. I do believe the M35A3 is in need of a new fuel filter. It felt down on power both going and even worse on the ride home.

Attachments

powerhouseduece

You don't realize how much me and the old lady are going to miss that trailer :(

And a little heads up, the trailer makes a lot of noise with the slightest side to side rocking ;)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks