• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1083A1 Electrical Maladies Starting at the Disconnect Switches

Lugnuts

Steel Soldiers Supporter
honestly I've not understood why more offroad type folk have not gone to something like this. Dont know if they make these larger but guess one could put a few on a manifold to accommodate something larger than a jeep hub.

Or even a tank that works like a radiator overflow bottle but with air. Or a closed overflow bottle *system where you put a little vacuum on it at install giving room for things to pressurize into it when needed then drop back to slight vacuum state when not hot and working.

*not sure I like the closed system. if a leak is in it when in water the vacuum might suck water in. Granted once it sucks in enough air to equalize instead of being at vacuum..... then the system is negated but at least it is not "sucking "water in
Interesting!!!

coachgeo

Yes, it works, at least I've never had river water in my drinking tanks.

I looked and was not able to find the ones I have, maybe they don't make them anymore.
well this looks interesting. make a manafold out of PVC. Place front edge of bed near spare? Run all your vents to it. Put a couple of these on it ..... say on each capped end?

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
well this looks interesting. make a manafold out of PVC. Place front edge of bed near spare? Run all your vents to it. Put a couple of these on it ..... say on each capped end?
Neat idea - and that will keep out the mud building critters with wings too!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks