• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1088a1

oregonfirefighter

I purchased my first M1088A1 a couple months back and am now getting some time to tinker with it. Three items presently. I need a door lock control rod that runs from the outside door handle ( key cylinder) up to the door lock. 2- twice now when driving it around it has suddenly gone into what I am assuming is a SAFE MODE that restricts the speed to 35mph. While this is happening the cooling fans come on aggressively. I pull over and let sit for 5 minutes and then all is fine in the World. Any ideas? My longest trip so far has been about 30 minutes of drive time and this SAFE MODE does not occur every time:/ Third item- I am looking for some tow shackles for the front.

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
I have new front shackles. Most of the 3126 a1 trucks have bad solder joints in the pcb power panel causing intermittent electrical issues.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks