• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M109 camper conversion

muddog

I just started reading up on this project and all I can say is outstanding job. I hope when I start working on my 109 the wife will at least give me a little moral support. You two are hopefully setting an example for a lot of other wives out there that don't care for their husbands MV hobby.

oldMan99

I just started reading up on this project and all I can say is outstanding job. I hope when I start working on my 109 the wife will at least give me a little moral support. You two are hopefully setting an example for a lot of other wives out there that don't care for their husbands MV hobby.
I wonder if there are any women out there that had to talk their man into this hobby?? (In other words, he was not really into it but she was and SHE got HIM into it??)

poppop

I don't know about that but we had Monica at the Ga. Rally driving her own M109 which she picked up and works own herself. She hase'nt been on much lately. She is really into the trucks.

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
Congrads on the new house. Cant wait to get my house finished, when im only home 3/4 days a month its hard to get much done and i seem to wonder out to the toys and get distracted!

zout

I feel sorry for hearing about having to move stuff - almost up to the point where you are moving into a bodacious garage - shop - then it just all turns to envy.aua

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks