• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M109 Camper

TACTICAL6

I installed some bunks, cabinets, and a tile floor in the M109. Its simple but functional. Getting the old girl ready for a parade tomorrow. After that, heading to the woods to camp out.

Attachments

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I guess I need to unload my portable storage shed and get busy building mine! Too many ideas, not enough $$$$$.

vinny-socom1

WOW thats really nice!! did you repaint the inside? if not thats a really clean 109!!!! I like your bed setup!!

I really need to get to work on my here!!!
Vinny

m109guy

Looks really good.

All the cool guys have M109's.

And all the super cool M109 guys make them into campers ;)

PorscheTech911

I second this motion.

Got an M109 and M35 here and don't regret it. The only thing I regret is not buying more!

:D
I can only afford one for $200. Im training as a Deisel mechanic at Universal Technical Institute and have wanted one of these since I was 2 years old! So if anyone looks at GL's Iowa auctions and sees one for 1 bid at 200 dollars, ya try to skip it haha thanks! :-D

2StateTrigger

Newbie here, so this might be a dumb question...hopefully it is not...

Love your rig and the pics above. Is there a way to set it up with jack stands like those found on civilian trucks that have the slide-in campers?

peashooter

Newbie here, so this might be a dumb question...hopefully it is not...

Love your rig and the pics above. Is there a way to set it up with jack stands like those found on civilian trucks that have the slide-in campers?
The M109 boxes are pretty heavy, not sure if you would want to be swapping it in and out. A member (59Apache) from Germany did what you are saying with his deuce and slide in shelter. Check out this thread: http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?98332-Shelter-Lifter&p=1258930&viewfull=1#post1258930