• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m109 capacity

wildbilly1760

If it will fit in the doors, I am sure it will haul it with no problems. I hauled 3 tons of steel in mine. Same speed loaded going up hill as it was empty going up the same hill.....slow...very slow...but it was nice to know it hauled all of it without a hickup or gasp.....thats what these things are made for.

zout

better to use a forklift to lift all that ammo into the box[thumbzup] - must be all the same calibre round or you going seperate it all onto shelves.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Still curious on how to get a 4500# tractor through those back doors. My 96 Honda 350FW is bone stock and just fits.

KsM715

Ok lets clear this up. Do you have a M109 with the box still on it, or do you have a M109 that has the box removed and a cargo bed installed in its place?

Atwater

which?

actually i have yet to get a deuce , just trying to figure out which configuration would best suit me. i try to go to a few tractor shows most years and was think a deuce would useful for transporting some of my tractors. the m109 would be great im thinking because of the enclosed nature.(keep things dry) the m35 because it would be better for hauling. of course i could always get both:grin:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks