• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M109 Electrical

Sentinel

Need some insight as to how the 110VAC wiring is run behind the walls. I'm planning on running a 110VAC circuit out of the breaker box, down the wall (surface mounted in plastic conduit), through the wall about 4 foot above the floor, turned with an electrical LB and out the front wall on the passenger side and down about 12 inches to a waterproof 110VAC outlet box with cover.

My question is this; is there any wiring near the front corner, on the passenger side of the van, that might get in the way of penetrating the wall (inside and out) to put an external outlet on the van just behind the passenger side of cab?

Thanks,
Richard

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks