• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M109 Power Cable

jatonka

If people are looking for this plug, you can change to Hubbell or Daniel Woodhead NEMA connector that will fit in the van housing , then use appropriate plug to bring ground power in. I ddi the cross country M109 this way. I have found some GI cables since then in 2008 and will use them until I need to make more NEMA setups. Just a thought for the G.O.O.D guys

wsucougarx

I noticed there are a few variations of plugs used on the 109. Two prong, three prong, and a four prong plug. The majority I have seen are the two prong ones. I was lucky to find one on ebay after a 2 year search. Luckily the guy didn't know what he had and I ended up winning a 50 ft cord for $40.

Bad_Carp

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I noticed there are a few variations of plugs used on the 109. Two prong, three prong, and a four prong plug. The majority I have seen are the two prong ones. I was lucky to find one on ebay after a 2 year search. Luckily the guy didn't know what he had and I ended up winning a 50 ft cord for $40.
Please understand that I mean zero offense by this, but you suck!

Nice find and what a steal!

wsucougarx

No offense taken:mrgreen:. I guess my point is to just keep your eyes open and search. I literally searched at least once every 3-4 days on ebay before I found her.
There was no way I was going to pay the $150-200 for just the plug itself and another 100 or so on the cable. Well, I suppose I would have if things got desperate.

Last edited:

wikallen

Mine had a huge 100amp panel in the back, so I have a 4 prong plug on my truck. There was a blank plate below that, and that is where I added my stainless 30amp marine plug. I had doubt about ever finding a good price on that 4 prong plug at the top.

BigRig379

I'm sure you found out as I did but a 30amp plug will not work. It requires a 60amp. I bought a 30amp thinking I wouldn't need 60amps for what I use but that's not the case. I bought one a used one from Appleton I don't remember the number off hand but I got it off here.