• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M109 Shop van and M185 van replacement window screens

2dogsafightin

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I stumbled across these in The sportsmans guide... I'm not intentionally promoting this business. I'm just trying to help members who may need some screens. They are in the military surplus section. Search for "screen window"... I went and measured mine and the are the correct dimensions. I ordered 3 and they are not here yet, so I can't be sure. Buy at you own risk, but I'm pretty sure they are the correct ones. GOOD LUCK, 2Dogs

peashooter

Thanks for posting this! I had been looking for some replacement screens last year and couldnt find any other than some that were on ebay for $100 ea. I just bought 6 of them from Sportsmans Guide after seeing this post. I took advantage of their free buyers club trial and was able to get all 6 of them shipped to me for a few bucks more than buying just 1 from ebay.

2dogsafightin

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well they came in a few days ago, and I finally got around to comparing them to the ones on my truck. I have not installed them but I am sure they will fit. The only thing I see is that you will have to cut the small hole in the center of the screen to let the metal push rod go through. All bolt holes appear to line up just fine. If you need them they will work.

daytonatrbo

I was just checking out there site and they have a MRAP seats and folding seats for as cheap as I've found them on eBay. I'm sure our other vendors might be able to do better, but they may still be a good resource. I had no idea they carried stuff like this.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks