• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M109 Shop Van Ladder Pictures

fkowalski1942

Guys,
Im looking to making a ladder and his mounts/brackets for my M109 shop van, but i couldnt find any detailed pictures at google or SS Forum... Anyone has detailed pictures of the ladder and the holding brackets? If anyone has some measurements it will be a good help also.

Best Regards

cbrTodd

Steel Soldiers Supporter
These pictures are the best I can do at the moment. My 109 van body is on the 923A2 chassis now, so the ladder just gets strapped to the tool box on the back for transit. If you would like me to take measurements or close up pictures of the brackets (They were pretty bent up but I think I still have them), I can do it, but it will likely be at least tomorrow evening before I can get time to do it. Just let me know what you measurements you want either by PM or this thread.

20150622_210931.jpg2013-05-04_20-16-30_314.jpg

CMPPhil

Hi

Or if you want steps that are comfortable to walk up and down there are designs in the Army Cookbook. They are meant carry 20 gallon pots of hot food. I'll dig out the design drawings and post.

Cheers Phil

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks