• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M109 shop van. parts for the box.

oilburner

Is there a source for M109 box parts? not the truck the "shop van box" that is on the back. I need rear door top hold backs and the top, front, outside formed part. please dont give me the newbe bla bla bla I searched all over. I know some one has a satck of this stuff.

oilburner

Thanks Gimpyrob!
I just know somewhere there is a pile of these parts. the door "holdbacks" are two thin tracks that keeps the back doors from slamming shut if they are not latched full open. the cap just that , a stamped formed front top edge of the box. I can make this stuff but the factory parts are better. thank you for not giving me the newbe thing.

A

A/C Cages

I have the entire 109 box but I havent been able to find a parts box myself. I was going to connect half of one to the existing one making it longer.
Good luck in your hunt.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Yup, I know, I got one too. I will keep an eye out, but there aren't many "parts boxes" out there. (dumb newb).

JUST KIDDING!

A

A/C Cages

oilburner, thanks for the offer but I have a complete fabrication shop here of my own. I just need to get the time to step away from working and do it myself. But now the DRs tell me im going to have to cut out mudding, I dont know why im going to even finish it. Im making a RV cenversion out of mine.

Be nice to the newb Gimp or I will have my sister in Dayton come over there and kick your butt. lol Or at least I think she still lives there??? lol

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There are many 109 boxes used as sheds. I have one but someone has already benefited with those parts from it. Keep checking the classifieds, lots of trucks get parted.

rjbguns00

Bought a tire and wheel last week from Lynn out past Liberty Hill. He has 2 boxes in the yard he's using for storage. Don't know if they have the parts you are looking for but it might be worth a call. 512-259-5393