• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M109 to Tractor

RANDYDIRT

I've had the brilliant idea to convert my 109 to a tractor. I just don't know what all is entailed. Should I shorten the frame, leave it stock wheel base, or forget the whole idea? Anybody have some pics of a tractor especially the headache rack-spare tire mount area and fuel tank?

Thanks
Dirt:driver:

RANDYDIRT

Thanks for the link UPSTATE. Maccus did a fine job didn't he? For some reason I thought the tractors had a shorter wheel base.

Thanks
Dirt

Last edited:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Maccus' build is spot on-follow it to a T and you will be golden! :D

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Thanks for the link UPSTATE. Maccus did a fine job didn't he? For some reason I thought the tractors had a shorter wheel base.

Thanks
Dirt
You were correct-they had long (M48 ) and short (M275) Deuce tractors.

number9

If I made a Deuce into a tractor I sure wouldn't shorten it any, and would prob think about stretching it and putting a shelter on it.

RANDYDIRT

Thanks Maccus, Your info has left me contemplating the work I have ahead of me. I really like what you have done. Yours looks great!

Thanks,
Dirt:driver: