• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M109 van body folding back porch?????? Got pictures... Design????

61sleepercab

I am trading for a M109 van body Deuce. I have plans to pull my MKT90 field kitchen M105 trailer for catering/ local groups /emergency food service. My stumbling block is the fact that the Army had Field Sanitation Units based on a tent with MBU burner sinks and drying racks and the local food safety police has a cow about no triple bowl sink.

I want to put sinks on wheels for removal when not in use in the van body and use a fold down porch on the truck to mate to the MKT 90 fold down cat walk.

I have seen fuzzy pictures from some sites but no close up pictures or plans/drafting of a porch. Has anyone have good design/ good pictures of a foldable porch for the van ?
Any help appreciated. Mark

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
My sink operation is mounted on another MKT which is backed up to the cooking MKT. But that does require a second truck and driver. I did have built a platform that goes between the truck and trailer, mounting on the bumperettes, but it's mainly to bridge the gap between the shop van door and the MKT platform, not as another area to be used for equipment.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks