• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1093A1 LVAD questions

KeithPitcher

First I want to apologize if this is in the wrong place. I have recently got what i believe to be a M1093A1 LVAD. Im looking for a few parts and manuals. If you can help or steer me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated. Little history. This Was acquired for a volunteer fire department to be used as a Forestry brush truck slash high clearance vehicle for flooding. I am new to this type of vehicle and have done alot of reading. Some it has become confusing trying to verify i have to correct vehicle im reading about. i will try to upload a picture of the dash plate that is in our truck. I'm looking a passenger side role up glass as it was broke when we go it. New window crank and interior door handles as well as 7 new Goodyear MV/T tires.

Last edited:

KeithPitcher

First I want to apologize if this is in the wrong place. I have recently got what i believe to be a M1093 LVAD. Im looking for a few parts and manuals. If you can help or steer me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated. Little history. This Was acquired for a volunteer fire department to be used as a Forestry brush truck slash high clearance vehicle for flooding. I am new to this type of vehicle and have done alot of reading. Some it has become confusing trying to verify i have to correct vehicle im reading about. i will try to upload a picture of the dash plate that is in our truck. I'm looking a passenger side role up glass as it was broke when we go it. New window crank and interior door handles as well as 7 new Goodyear MV/T tires.

Attachments

coachgeo

strange that there is no delivery date on the tag.. looks like it never saw military service.

as to window and window cranks... ton of threads on both those topics... time to hit the search button.. also time to hit the classifieds.....

if the air drop had flat glass for side windows..... a local commercial glass shop can make them. Find a few local and drive over and have them look see.

KeithPitcher

Thank you for the reply. I have searched and looked online but im not 100% what model trucks use the same components. When i search on here i dont seem to find a lot on the M1093A1. I may be looking it up wrong

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Air drop door windows same as regular FMTV. Download the parts and operator manuals from the TM section of this website under “current conflict vehicles “. The TM will give you the part numbers you need to be able to start your parts search.

KeithPitcher

Air drop door windows same as regular FMTV. Download the parts and operator manuals from the TM section of this website under “current conflict vehicles “. The TM will give you the part numbers you need to be able to start your parts search.
Thank you sir that helps a lot

coachgeo

good point that there is only innuendo of information that your cab; beside the folding portion, is pretty much stock. Glad NDT was able to verify. Few of folk are scrapping cabs... should be some in classifieds... and if not there the LMTV MTV group on facebook has a classifieds of sorts as well. Actually a fellow in NC may even have some (Michael Bowen)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks