• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1097A2

Westo

Yikes... I just replaced mine, I swapped in a GM truck part that Mogman recommended. P/N 16147609. It needs an EPROM unit which is likely also dead on yours, but you can get those from Eastern Surplus. I got a rebuilt TCM from rockauto for $170 including the core charge.

The original P/N for mine was 16196390, but that one wasn't really available anywhere for a reasonable price.

Chad Lares

Yikes... I just replaced mine, I swapped in a GM truck part that Mogman recommended. P/N 16147609. It needs an EPROM unit which is likely also dead on yours, but you can get those from Eastern Surplus. I got a rebuilt TCM from rockauto for $170 including the core charge.

The original P/N for mine was 16196390, but that one wasn't really available anywhere for a reasonable price.
Westo,

I just ordered it. Now I need an eprom.

Westo

This is the one from the supplier I mentioned.
You might also be able to find it cheaper if you look around online more

Chad Lares

This is the one from the supplier I mentioned.
You might also be able to find it cheaper if you look around online more
I went ahead and ordered from Eastern. Just wanted to be done with it. Looking forward to getting it replaced. The TCM and EPROM should be here before next weekend, which is what I wanted. THX for the tip. My credit card is having a good time ordering parts.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks